DBS is a regional leader in the foundation repair, waterproofing, concrete, and home energy solutions. We are looking for a hands-on foreman to be responsible for the installation of the company's products for concrete lifting and home energy products according to quality standards, job specifications, and safety regulations. This qualified person would be in charge of installing products for our insulation and home energy division.
Our purpose at DBS is creating lasting WOW relationships with our employees and customers while providing permanent home performance solutions. We care deeply about and strive to build a long-term relationship with each employee and customer.
What We Would Provide You
• Year-round work
• The opportunity to earn $75K+ per year
• The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
• A solid pay and benefits package
• A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
• A team you can be proud of
• Opportunities for professional growth
What You Would Do
• Lead a construction team of 1-2 other members
• Install each job using company-approved methods; this is a "hands-on" foreman role
• Move each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
• Communicate with the customer throughout each job
• Complete required paperwork for each job
• Provide customers with a remarkable experience
What We Need for this Role
• Valid driver's license and a safe driving record
• Ability to travel up to a 4-hour radius of Duluth
• Unrestricted lifting ability
• Ability to climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work overtime if needed
If you are a born leader with a great work ethic who values quality work, customer service, and a company who will appreciate you and offer you year-round employment, look no further. We would love to speak with you today about this opportunity. Please respond via email or the form below. For more information about our company, visit www.dbsrepair.com
In response to federal requirements for drug-free workplaces, and in keeping with the company’s concern for the health and safety of its employees, the company has instituted this Drug-Free Workplace policy. The company is committed to maintaining a safe workplace, free from the influence of drugs.
The company may require any employee or job applicant to submit to a blood, breath, and/or urine test for drugs or alcohol, in the following circumstances: Post Offer, Post Accident, Random and with Reasonable Cause.
Vision: "A world where every family lives in a healthy, safe and comfortable home!"
Mission: "Creating lasting "WOW" relationships with employees and customers, while providing permanent home performance solutions!"
Values: "Commitment, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, and Opportunity!"
For more information about our company, visit www.DBSrepair.com. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Email: [email protected]